Protection against creditor

1 Comment

My home in Michigan is my only real asset and soon a bank will get a judgement against me and I want to protect that asset, that is willed to my daughter

This Question is waiting for the approval by the moderator.
Asked question

Add a Comment


Write your answer.

Posted new comment

Thomas, you need to get the title of your property out of your name ASAP. The problem in Michigan is they do not recognize the typical Land Trust structure. They have something called a “Lady Bird” deed. You should consult a local attorney as to how to benefit from it. Good luck, and be safe.

Mr. Land Trust

0 Answers