Active Land Trust University students, be sure to attend your next Monthly Live Training!
In past hour-long exclusive training sessions like this one, Mr. Land Trust® has covered topics such as:
- How to name your Land Trust
- Why Mr. Land Trust® uses a code in the name of each of his Trusts
- What to do after you’ve drafted your first Land Trust
- How to avoid copyright infringement with your Land Trust name
- How to amend the Trust Certification you received with the Basic course forms
- Whether a 1031 Exchange can be made between two Land Trusts
- Why the terms of the Trust Agreement matter
- The documents the Trustee of a Land Trust needs to sign when getting a loan or selling property held in the Trust
This is a valuable opportunity to learn from Mr. Land Trust® and other Land Trust University students. Make plans to log in!
Here are some of the things you’ll miss out on if you don’t attend:
- The inside scoop on protecting your privacy, assets, and wealth through real estate investing
- The opportunity to network with other Land Trust University students
- The chance to ask Mr. Land Trust® your questions
Don’t miss out! Mark your calendar for the Monthly Live Training today!
You’re not familiar with the Land Trust University? You may read about it here.